Westminster Village is a not-for-profit Life Care retirement community owned by Presbyterian Retirement Corporation and governed by a local, volunteer board of trustees comprised of local business professionals and community leaders. These astute individuals provide oversight with caring, flexible and responsive guiding principles, assuring residents of a high standard of living and medical care at an affordable value. The professional, experienced executive management team is on-site and works extensively with residents in an ongoing partnership to maintain a great community.
- Mr. Bobby Fortenberry, Chairman
- Mr. James Bledsoe, Vice-Chairman
- Mr. Robert J. Williams
- Dr. Sherry Daniels
- Mr. Paul Freeman Jr., Treasurer
- Mr. Thomas H. Davis
- Mr. E. Chandler Bramlett, F.A.C.H.E.
- Mr. James Currie
- Mr. Robert Edington, Legal Counsel for the Board
- Mr. Ben Mckibbens
- Mr. David Lindsey
- Rev. Dr. Julian Walthall